Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ironmouse

I was asked to make a custom Ironman Mouse recently, he was a very tricky mouse to make and my first attempt was just not right. So I restarted him from scratch and using card instead of felt for his amour. He took me about 5 hours to make from start to finish. I have to say after all that work that I am pleased with the final result, but I won't be making him a regular in my store, he would be too expensive because of the amount of time he takes to make.



If you have any suggestions for mice I should make you can post them here. If you would like to order a custom mouse, feel free to contact me with your ideas.

17 comments:

  1. That looks very intricate indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he sure looks intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a complex little guy :) he looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well there! I'm so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Wow he turned out really nicely!
    He looks like one of the Greek 300, maybe you could do mice like them, complete with little 6-pack abs? LOL, that would be a laugh!Do you have an Einstein mouse? What about mice representing great Queens of the past? Elizabeth the first? Marie Anointette mouse (head is optional), lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meghaan - thanks for your ideas! I love the Einstein mouse idea, I should definitely make him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, that is one detailed mouse !! phew, I can see how it would have taken hours to complete .. hat off to you anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its so cute many you are right it has got so many details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of work with all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable are you going to sell this one at least?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan - he was a custom order, so he was sold before I even made him :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts