Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A few updates...

You might have noticed some changes to my blog over the last few days.

The new features include:
  • A new smaller blog header
  • A navigation bar and About page added
  • Subscribe features to get an RSS feed through feeders or to your email
  • New advertising spaces with Project Wonderful
  • A "Tweet this" link at the bottom of each posting
If you would like to learn how I added these to my blog, please check out this post and look for "Blog Add-ons" there are links to all the sites I used to set it up.

I have also set up a Mailing List so you can receive a newsletter from me direct to your inbox! Sign up here

You can now join me on Facebook too. Check out the The House of Mouse Fan Page and my Personal Profile to connect!

What do you think of my new look? Is there anything that annoys you about it? Is my header too large? Are there too many adverts? Are there any other features you would like to see here? I appreicate all your comments.

4 comments:

  1. I much preferred your big photo on the header- I think it looked great seeing all the mice almost in real life size. I put a big header on my blog because I thought yours looked so good! But i like all the other changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I'm gonna steal some ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ideas, love your tweet button - I'm going to go find one. I'm not sure I dig the facebook app......

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts