Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Sunday, June 15, 2008

About Life, Craftinesss and Everything Else

Me
I am Anna. I am 31 year old Brit living in The Netherlands. I'm a creator of paintings, drawings, toys and anything else that grabs my interest. I believe that creativity in any of its forms is a reason for being, and the artists' way is the path I have chosen to walk. I am a child at heart and love all those who share my joy in cuteness! I love to blog about my store and other artists that interest me. I also love to give back to the handmade community by writing tutorials and How-tos on running a handmade business.

Life, Craftiness and Everything Else
My blog is called Life, Craftiness and Everything Else because I really could end up writing about life, the universe and everything else! I want to share my ideas, life and the things I have learned here, so it felt right to choose a name that could encompass just about everything!

Read more about me
Contact me click here

Get the most out of Life, Craftiness and Everything Else

1. Subscribe to my blog feed

Don't miss anything.
  • Your can can also fill in your email address in the top right to receive new posts directly to your inbox.
  • If you are unfamiliar with subscribing to feeds the Google Reader is very easy to use. After clicking Subscribe, choose Add toGoogle to get set up.
2. Comment!

I blog because I want to get to know you and because I like to help. If you have something to say, I want to hear it :) Let me know your views, experiences and tips.

3. Use the Favourites link item on the top menu

4. Explore the Tags that the end of each post
  • If you are interested in a particular topic, click the tag under the post and you will see more posts on that topic
  • Alternatively use the "search this blog" bar on the right to find posts on your favourite topics.
5. Sign up for my newsletter

Google Groups
Subscribe to TheHouseOfMouse Mailinglist

Email:
Visit this group


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts