Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well I guess this explains everything...

Thanks to my friend ArtMind i decided to take the left brain vs right brain test...




You Are 10% Left Brained, 90% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Are You Right or Left Brained?

I guess that explains everything!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I've done the test, as I saw it on Art's blog yesterday - result: 15% left 85% right. Now reading this, I should actually more left brained due to my love for details, logic, dogs and quiet. Oh well, maybe my daydreaming has taken more place than all others in my brain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just given this a try having seen it on your blog, 40% left and 60% right... so really I'm stuck in between which explains things exactly as my life is, comfused in what I like... its fun to see what these things come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts