Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The cleanup continues...

As I wrote in a previous blog entry "Woops I did it again..." it is time for a major spring (mid summer?) cleanup of my home. All my daily and weekly goals have been put on hold while I get my living environment back into an organized state. All I can say is I am so glad that the disorganization has not spread to my business papers. That at least is well ordered and I know where everything is.

The cleanup operation began yesterday morning. The top 4 rooms of my home are now more organized than they where when we moved in! :) now I just have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and dining room left to go *sigh* I doubt I will be done by the end of today, but I am already feeling better for what I have done so far. I have not located the missing vital paperwork yet, but perhaps it will turn up today.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on organizing your home! I have to do it too *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts