- Taking long walks in the summer sun
- Getting back to the gym for the first time since Declan was born, and dreaming of the body shape I will have in a few months.
- Receiving all 23 of Naomi's first mice and looking at the little details in each one.
- Watching Declan learning to sit up
- Finally tackling the jungle that was our garden and now enjoying it clear and tidy again.
Things that made Naomi happy this week
- Watching Vincent boogie to Black Sabbath!
- Seeing my very first mice for sale in our Etsy shop.
- Spending a wonderful day at a course with my sister-in-law, Wendy, and meeting lots of new and interesting people.
- Getting my studio properly organised with little drawers for my growing selection of ribbons.
- Inventing and creating Spider-Mouse's costume (keep them peeled, he's coming soon!)
(Hat custom made by KajaDesign.etsy.com)