- Watching Naomi creating her very first new mouse designs for our store.
- Listening to my baby boy discover "Ba" and "Ga" sounds.
- Making up a new batch of Naked Mice which are gazing up at me waiting for their destinies.
- Albert Einstein Mouse's moustache.
- An hour long cuddle/nap together with my baby.
- Friday night dinner at the Hard Rock Café.
Things that made me happy last week, by Naomi:
- Sending my first batch of mice to Anna.
- Writing my first Creative Space blog post and really "joining in" with The House of Mouse business.
- Sewing, sewing, sewing!!
- Spending the weekend with my gorgeous stepdaughter.
- Watching my friendship with Nancy grow, and being promised such a sweet gift of a beautiful pendant of her artwork!
- Going two full days without changing a single pooey nappy!!! Not sure how I managed that! ;-)
Happy photo by meg price