Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

Feed your inner artist regularly.

...No, I'm not talking about eating a varied diet, though that is of course important ;-)
What I'm refering to is filling your artistic "pool", or nourishing your imagination. If you're any kind of artist or you rely on your creativity for any part of your life, then the chances are you've had days when you just don't feel very inspired or creative. I've realised that many people are trying to call on their imagination to help them when they haven't been taking proper care of it!
Your creative mind needs fuel and some time to spark that fuel into a flame before it will start working for you. For me, the very best way to allow this to happen has always been taking some time to appreciate nature. My second in line is listening to music that makes my spirit soar.

Please treat your inner artist this week to something that makes YOU feel inspired, and see how rewarding it is! I don't want to hear "but I don't have the time..." - There is always time enough to invest in yourself ;-) and in the long run, you will find that it is always worth it.

Much love,
Naomi xxx

We invite all of you to share your Wisdom with the blogosphere by
posting a link to your Wednesday Wisdom in Mister Linky below!
(Just the individual WW post please, not your whole blog- that way we can find your post later!)
Photograph from PetitPlat




5 comments:

  1. Very, very Good Tip! :))
    Thank you for this Wisdom!
    Visit my Wisdom to, and remember: YOU ARE GREAT!! :)) xox Sole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm walking and all my imagination works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting this!
    Luuuurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true!
    As a matter of fact, yesterday I read several books to feed my creative mind (yes I do read several books at a time, can't help it :P)

    Thanks for using my breakfast pan :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts