Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, September 9, 2011

Nativity Shepherd and Sheep Mouse


Goodness me! Have we been gone for 3 weeks? Well I guess a lot has been going on. Naomi has been redecorating her house (literally all of it!) and I have been working my socks off creating lots of stock and replacing a wholesale order that got lost in the mail. But now Naomi is back from her break and my wholesale order is almost complete (again) so it's time to get back into the swing of things, and what better way to do that than to bring you a couple of new designs:


 
 

As part of our expanding collection of Nativity Mice, we hope you enjoy these new additions. 
All are available to buy in our store The House of Mouse
Coming soon: 3 Kings Mice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts