Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Stats

I haven't done Happy Stats for a while so here are some of the things that made me happy over the last few weeks...

  • Celebrating 10 happy years together as a couple with my hubby. His gifts included a family photo session so my happy stats must also include...
  • Receiving some stunning photos of my wonderful little family.
  • Working hard to stock up my shop with lots of mice (and a new secret animal too, watch this space - they'll be arriving soon!)
  • Introducing more Nativity Mice to The House of Mouse
  • The day Declan learned how to say "bum". I was pushing him through the English book store and he was shouting "Bum!“ loudly at everyone. It made me laugh.
  • Catching a few days of sunshine in September. They always feel like a bonus. 
What made you happy this week? If you also do Happy Stats, you can leave a link here for others to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Your happy stats make me smile Anna! Such a lovey photoshoot, and the BUM by Declan, the rays of sunshine in september.... I am going to watch the Native Mice now! On to new happy stats! ;-) xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts