- Reading my hubby's wonderful book as he writes it. A chapter a day at the moment! I know it will be amazing and seeing him so happy for the first time in a year makes it all the better.
- Booking my tickets to visit my family in October. I can't wait to see them!
- Creating lots of new designs for the shop.
- Seeing the orders starting to rise again now that summer is over. Sending lots of new mice out into the world.
- Working on a secret new animal to be introduced to The House of Mouse soon. Hehehe, it won't be long now.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
A few things that made me happy this week
A frequently overlooked part of an Etsy store is the policies section. Your store policies tell your customers what to expect from you. I am...
Great photos are one of the most important things to get right if you sell online. Your photographs are your virtual shop window: If they ar...
Back by popular demand! This is your chance to WIN your choice of ornament from The House of Mouse! Simply fill in your email to enter. ...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill out the form below:
Earth day is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment. Something many handmade sellers hold clo...