As you might have noticed, blogs have been getting tagged all over the place recently! In fact, I am the one of the last people I know to get tagged. (which says something about my blog promotions, I think I need to work on that...)
I was tagged by Sassy Soaps and Such She makes handmade soaps and dolls. I couldn't resist this mousy soap! (I wonder why!)
So here are the rules of being tagged:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 random facts about me!
- When I was little I wanted to be a teacher
- In my spare time I perform improvised comedy (like "Who's Line is it Anyway?") on stage in Amsterdam City Center.
- My middle name is Juliet.
- When I am sewing I have to have a dvd or audio book playing or I get bored quickly.
- I made my first mouse exactly one year ago today.
- Before I made mice I was a professional oil painter www.annagreaves.com
- I was born with hypermobility in all my joints. This means that all the joints in my body flex further than a normal persons do (different from being double-jointed). This makes me very flexible but it also means that my muscles have to take a lot more of the strain on every day movement, so I often suffer from muscle pain and RSI.