Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Stats

After a few months of having less to smile about than usual I decided to bring back the Happy Stats as they are an excellent way to remind myself to see the good in each day. So, here are the things that made me smile this week:
  • Hearing Declan speak his first words "Cat", "Duck", "Step" and "Ten" among other things. 
  • Spending some time in England with my family
  • Going to the Exmouth kite festival, watching a Punch and Judy show with Declan
  • Taking Declan to the zoo for the first time. He loved the Gorillas, Orang-utans and riding on the zoo train! 
  • Enjoying my mums cooking, the highlights of which were full roast chicken dinner and Chocolate Mousse pudding. 
  • Fitting into size 12 trousers for the first time in years

2 comments:

  1. I haven't flown a kite since my uncle and I used to fly them together a very long time ago.
    Did you go to Paignton Zoo I do love that zoo, sounds like you come from the West Country like me!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie - yes. We went to Paignton, it's lovely there. My parents live in Devon, we are visiting. I live near Amsterdam in Holland. It is lovely to come back to the uk to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts