Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Custom Pilot Captain Mouse


After a break from making custom orders it has been so nice to get back into them again. This little guy is for a pilot captain who will be turning 70 later this month. I LOVED making him and adding all the little details. The buyer has been kind enough to give me permission to make him a regular in our store,we won't have any in stock for a couple more weeks but if you would like one I can make a reservation for you.


3 comments:

  1. Aw, he turned out perfect! I'm sure the human pilot will be stoked to have a little mice collegue now:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little piolet I bet the real guy is thrilled with him, you are so good at these I have not seen any like them, I remember seeing them first in your Etsy shop years ago how you have grown since then!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's perfect! The details are great and spot on :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts