Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few new mice...

I have a few new mice in my store for you to see.

DJ Mousey Mouse


DJ Mousy Mouse will keep you up all night with her funky beats and amazing scratching abilities (the records not your furniture). She comes complete with headphones, record bag and tiny little record in her hand. She is the perfect gift for anyone who loves clubbing, mixing or popular culture.

~x~

Anakin Skywalker Mouse



From a galaxy far far away, comes Anakin Skywalker Mouse!
Complete with his own lightsaber.

~x~

Fairy Mouse


This little fairy mouse has her own little wand and beautiful pink wings.
She will fill the imagination of anyone who loves fantasy.

~x~


Please see my store The House of Mouse for more info and to see more of my little mice





~x~

1 comment:

  1. Cute mice... as per usual great new creations!!!
    ... and Anna... I have given you an award... please check my blog to see what it is :)
    xo
    Ale

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts