Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lucy the Knitting Mole


I'm so excited about the new moles that have arrived at The House of Mouse this week. Their little feet and hands make me giggle, and there is something about the black and pink colour combination that I just love. The moles join the hedgehogs as new creatures to come and live with the mice in our shop. I hope you like them! 

Lucy the Mole loves to knit! She's always clicking her needles, making something new. Nothing makes her happier than a new ball of yarn and a whole day to sit and knit! She would make a great gift for anyone with a healthy yarn obsession!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how cute is that mole! Love the Abomninble Snow Mouse too!
    I can only post as anonymous to your blog, its the blogger glitch!
    Jackie.
    http://kydojewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts