Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Moodboard: Domestic Goddess


Fold Top Shoulder Bag by StarBags
Sewing forever, housework whenever by dindi
Crafting Cindy Desk Organizer by lessandmore
Purple Felted Pincushion by colouritgreen

I've made the decision: The time has come for me to buy (and learn to use!) a sewing machine. It's on my Christmas list, so hopefully by the new year I will be sewing beautiful clothes for all my family and friends!!! (Well, I can dream, can't I?)

Have a magical week ;-)
Naomi xxx

Psssst! Love Moodboards? Find more wonderful Moodboards at Fleur's blog!

16 comments:

  1. Good morning Naomi! Lovely MM board and a wonderful wish for Christmas! You know dreams come true! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a house without a sewing machine, have fun with it once you get it :)
    Thanks so much for featuring our bag!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and good luck with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mosaic and I hope you'll get your sewing machine !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the sewing machine! I bought one some time ago, but haven't gotten around to sewing much... Should change that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds and I wish I could be able to use a sewing machine, I should buy one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I want a sewing machine too, but have not the skills to work with it, and no time to learn:-( I wish you lots of fun with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest, I am terribly excited to start to learn! I hope Christmas comes quickly hehehe ;-)

    Thanks for all the love, everyone. Have a wonderful week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful commitment! Good luck with that! :)) xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, I hope Santa Claus will hear you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sewing is fantastic, you will learn it quickly! Happy week and thanks for featuring Crafting Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great mosaic!
    Ready to sew :-)
    A great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for including my pin cushion!

    i bought a sewing machine recently, with money i inherited from my gran. a nice way to remember her. i hope father Christmas comes thru and you can be sewing soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have two sewing machines.. and newer use them ;) Pretty mood!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts