Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Recycle


I have decided to start using the material I would normally take to the recycling bins as shipping boxes for my little mice. Not only does this mean I am doing something for the environment it also reduces the large amount of cardboard and other packing stuffs I have in the house. Now I have tailor made boxes for my mice that are the right size and strengh whist still keeping the overall weight for shipping one mouse just under 100g. (Over 100g and I have to pay more to ship my parcels.)

I designed this stamp to go on my newly recycled packages, I ordered it from terbearco and it should be arriving in the next few weeks. If you want to do the same as me and use my stamp design you are more than welcome to! I encourage anyone to take it, reuse it and recycle. Every little bit helps us change for the better.

11 comments:

  1. LOVE Terbear's stamps! I own about a dozen, she's a wonderful Etsian. Also love your little "Chef Mouse" - super cute!! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan and what a wonderful stamp. I think we may all need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for recycling! I have to say that your mice are quite possibly the cutest things on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamp! Thanks for the tip on where to get a quality handmade stamp!
    Peace & Recycling!
    Todd in Santa Fe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful! I sure do embrace your decision to recycle! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good philosophy totally with you on that !!!!!!!

    good and wise thinking

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent! i think i'll start slipping in a note with each order encouraging customers to re-use the shipping box :) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stamp idea! I too use recycled packaging materials when possible and would like to put something like this on my packages, be they recycled or new. I might just borrow that stamp design, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts