Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, July 3, 2009

Updates

The carpet guy is finally finished! And we are beginning to unpack everything and get our house back to normal. At the moment it is just lots of boxes and bin bags full of clothes. So I will save you the horror of seeing photos of that. This evening we are going to buy some new wardrobes so I have something to pack all our stuff into. I am hoping that by Monday, life will be back to normal and I can reopen my shop.

Just keeping you updated!

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see the result!
    Wishing you a fruitful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great, I am happy for you :)
    Have a great weekend,
    Meghann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you must be so excited to get it all back together!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts